Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Train-Time
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Train-Time’s Website.
Train-Time is located at Kamerunska 606/3 Prague 16000 – Prague, Czechia.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Train-Time’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Czechia.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License Unless otherwise stated, Train-Time and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Train-Time. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and/or print pages from https://www.train-time.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.train-time.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.train-time.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.train-time.com
- Redistribute content from Train-Time (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
Train-Time does not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Train-Time, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Train-Time shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Train-Time reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party; The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Train-Time a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of;
- Where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please notice that Train-Time can’t be responsible for any wrongdoing, any accident, any misunderstanding between you (client/supplier ), and the opposite party(supplier/client ).
Any disputes arising from your internal communication and activity with the opposite party need to be sorted outside of our system. Train-Time can and will always try to help you depending on the situation, however, we can’t change or control your activity with someone else.
In case of payment failures, Train-Time will take a presumption and precedence in order to solve disputes regarding payment in the following manner:
- If for some reason you book an activity with someone and you don’t show up without prior information (up to certain reserve details and request ) your money will not be sent back to you.
- The exact same goes for the other side if your trainer/supplier or person offering you a service won’t show up for a pre-agreed activity with you we will take an action against the person, return your money back, and make sure to find you another person.
- Money handling – we will not take any personal data about you with concerns about your payments in our system. All we want to do is to give you the option of paying through our system for our services and enjoy the time with a selected person or an activity.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to;
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Train-Time’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Iframes Without prior approval and express wrote permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website.
No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Our business conditions.
If you create a service, upload a video, have lectures or other types of conferences and you will charge clients a fee for these activities, Train Time will charge your client an additional 10% of your price. In reality, this means that your client will see your price increased by 10% of our share for mediation. This share covers the costs associated with the project and allows further development and creation of new opportunities for you and your possible future or current existing clients. Thank you for the support and development of our project of which you are also a part. This business share may change depending on the situation, we will of course always inform you about the form and amount and the share will appear when paying as our Train Time item.
Train-Time internal policy
Further terms, liabilities, and responsibilities each supplier states in his/her profile. The user who wants to train with the supplier can then decide whether to accept it or not. All responsibilities are carried out between supplier and client. Train-Time company only connects and offer new approaches.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Payment system, legal rights and conditions of using it.
Train Time registered under company Kobra, s.r.o. in Prague, Czech Republic is using PayPal system in order to receive money from its clients and then to pay its suppliers. Money is being handled, operated, and used in full terms and conditions of PayPal rules.
These detailed conditions of PayPal usage and its terms and rights can be viewed on the following PayPal website and are also included here on our page in the privilege section PayPal terms and conditions.
Company Kobra, s.r.o. under which belongs project Train Time can’t be responsible for any misuse from the side of clients or suppliers, meaning that possible wrong-doings between client and suppliers must be solved between them. Train Time only connect the client with a supplier and vice-versa.